Hello, my name is Restu singgih and i'm blogger from indonesia.

First I'd like to say thank for your visit and read my blog in acousticguitarer.blogspot.com
My blog presenting about acoustic guitar, because I'm love so much to this musical istrument. I was play guitar since six years ago, and I'm learn all thing about guitar by myself, I never take guitar course, or other guitar study.

Since 2 years ago, I found guitar information in internet, from story, how to play, or event price and review, and 1 want to build my own blog to help other people knowing this amazing musical instrument.

My ultimate goal in acousticguitarer.blogspot.com is to share my knowledge to other people around in the world, especially about acoustic guitar. And i'm want to make this blog useful, event my english isn't so good, and i'm always make mistake in spelling and gramar, but it's no matter if what i say can share what i know.

For that if you have question, request or anything, don't hesitate to tell me in comment or in contact us, i will happy to answer you.

Last one thank you so much for your attention and time.
 
Top